Friday, April 15, 2005

Lots to update you on, since last I wrote. I haven't been keeping up with this blog very well lately. I've been tired. On the 5th, the print edition of "Breath" was published. On the 12th the print edition of The Chronicles of Nightfire, Texas #2 "The Mysterious Valen Alexas" was published. I finally received the print editions of "Music of the Metrognomes," The Chronicles of Nightfire, Texas #1, and "The Ghost in the Olive Grove" in the mail, and they look great. I don't think I've mentioned the ad in The Gay & Lesbian Review since it came out either. It wound up on the inside front cover, instead of the back, which is fine by me. It looks terrific, and it's still on the shelves. It will be available until the May/June issue replaces it. I've been looking over the work I'd done previously on the new Nightfire storyline, and it pulled me right in. I'm going to be working on The Chronicles of Nightfire, Texas for at least the next few weeks, and I'm really looking forward to it. The characters are just so much fun.