Thursday, October 20, 2005

Haiku #34 went up yesterday, only two days tardy. Now he haikus are all caught up. I also wrote haiku #41-55. It was another one of those "attacks" that I have. Next I'll focus on...something. I've gotta get Nightfire where it's supposed to be, and I've gotta get Metrognomes going. I have the cover art now, and it's brilliant. I just want to do one more slight redraft. Should take a week. Then I'll be trying to get the publisher to do it all my way! That's going to be the biggest challenge I fear. I'm hoping they'll let me send them a page-by-page mock-up of where I want all the illustrations to go. This is my baby. It has to be done just so. Things are going well with the youth group so far. We went camping last weekend at Lake Murray in Oklahoma. It was a blast! I love those little pyromaniacs.