Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yesterday I picked up the cover art for The Penny Dreadful #1, which should satisfy you that I am hoping to get the project out of limbo very soon. It's brilliant artwork. Perfect. Precicely the style I was looking for.

As for my main project right now, I am still polishing Metrognomes. The task became daunting on one chapter in particular where I found a number of things I wanted to reword to make it less confusing. Sometimes it's hard for me to differentiate between information that I think the reader should know and information that just jumbles the chapter. I can't help it. The world of Metrognomes is terrific fun for me, and I want the readers to know every intricate detail. I suppose anything I have to cut that isn't integral to the plot of the five books I can always post on the web site.

Crap. The spell check isn't working. Hope I haven't botched it. :)