Saturday, May 28, 2005

I finished my work for the print edition of The Chronicles of Nightfire, Texas #3 Vctory of the Vampire, as well as work on the 4th electronic edition, which is due on the site in February 2006. The 2006 e-book re-issues are designed to match the print editions in page-count and layout. I had the art meeting with Molly and Jay. Molly's done a brilliant job! The last illustration actually got me all choked up, because I just realized, "This book is really going to work." We meet again on June 25th. In the meantime, I'll be working on the final draft and going over continuity stuff with Jay. After the meeting, I finished work on June's print edition of "Night Light" and the 4th electronic edition for 2006. It's easier to do them at the same time, since they're so nearly identical. There are only a few subtle changes to make for the e-book.