Friday, May 27, 2005

I forgot to mention yesterday that I als had some pages updated on the Web site. I changed some answers on the FAQ: "Are there any other writers in your family?" I just had a sudden realization that songwriting counts in my mind, so I added some names. And NO, mom! Your little Sunday school skits still don't count! I also changed the answer to the Nightfire question to "June or bust!" The link to Chris Collins' site, where you could see more of Molly Brimer's work, was taken down, because the site seems to have vanished. A link to TKO-Radio was added, where you can hear Ryan Fagan's music. As for today, I added another haiku, I did some prep work for tomorrows meeting, mainly settling scheduling questions, and I continued work on the reformat of Nightfire #3, which I am taking a break from to write this entry. So there ya go.