Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Release Schedule page on my Web site has been reworked. It seems I can't juggle all of my personal projects as well as I once could, now that I'm heading a youth program (which I love!). It's taken me some months to figure this out, and my writing has suffered for it. There have been delays in the Metrognomes release, because I haven't had the time to address minor publication issues; The next chapter in The Chronicles of Nightfire, Texas hasn't even been written yet; The Penny Dreadful #1 has been ready to go text-wise, but I haven't had the time to work with anyone on the cover art. Basically, what I am going to have to do, if I am going to do anything at all, is take things one project at a time. There may be overlap where the publication dates are concerned, but I will only actually be focusing on one thing at a time. This is why the release schedule has been reworked, and some things have been put under the banner of "Release Date Unknown." My first concern will be getting these projects-in-limbo out of limbo. Right now, I am going to be working with the publishers on getting Metrognomes in your hands. When I've achieved that, I'll tell you what I'm doing next.