Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I haven't had much time for my scheduled writing tasks since the new book came out. This week I will try to get some research done for The Penny Dreadful.
I've heard nothing but positive feedback from readers who've had a chance to pick up Metrognomes. It's very encouraging to know that other people are enjoying the book as much as I do! I can hardly wait to really get to work on the next one.
I did receive my author copies on the 17th. The book looks fabulous! It's still not available in "walk-in" stores, but you can get it through just about any Online book store. I will let you know when the brick and mortar stores can get it, just as soon as I'm aware.
New haikus and Metrognomes "stuff" are on the way, though I'm not sure exactly what day. Keep checking back, and I suppose we'll find out together. :)