Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Today I wrote about ten new pages of "Scarecrow." The story got a little "Friday the 13th" lol. That wasn't expected, but I'm having a blast with this new freedom! I really feel so uninhibited! I could have written all day, but a man's gotta eat. Now that I'm out from under that rock of oppression, I'm going back to all of the things I started and never finished over the past few years, and I'm finishing them. "Scarecrow" is my first project to return to, and it's so warped! I haven't written anything this bizarre since the 90s. It reminded me of how I felt writing Cry, Wolf, where I have an outline, and I'm just letting the characters go wild with it. I got through five outline bullet points today, and I've got eight bullet points to go. I'm really enjoying the insanity of this story. The humor of the characters. And there's no doubt that this is a horror story. It's a ghost story in which you'll hopefully be rooting for the ghosts! :)