Friday, May 14, 2004

This was a very busy day. I red-inked Metrognomes through chapter 21. Then I got back to work on "The Ghost in the Olive Grove" print edition. I got everything uploaded, and then had to hit the brakes on production because of what they did with the cover. The title covered way too much of Molly's painting. It didn't look at all like it did in the step before. I think we can get around this problem though. It's just going to take a lot of work. At this point, I'd say the only thing left to really determine whether or not the print project goes ahead is the price tag. That isn't determined until the end of the process. When I see what they want to charge people, that's when I make my decision. It's just a short story, so, in my opinion, it can't really be priced like a book. I should know something by next week, after we fix this cover problem. I also did some work with the new computer and a side project (entirely dependant on the fate of "The Ghost in the Olive Grove" printing) which we shall refer to for now as Project P.