Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Okay, I've got the new writing schedule worked out. So long as everything goes to plan, I will be working on the finishing touches of Metrognomes through November 15. The Chronicles of Nightfire, Texas will be my focus then through February 28. Then I'll go back to Metrognomes for the second installment on March 1. I won't have a projected completion date for "Metrognomes II" until I've got a chapter-by-chapter outline. What I've decided is that until I finish all five books, the Metrognomes series is going to be my first priority. So I'll be trying to knock that out, while at the same time making sure that there is always a new Nightfire episode each month. When that's done, I'll possibly be doing the same thing with the three Cry, Wolf sequels. But this is all tentative. I have learned without a doubt that we can't anticipate everything. ;)