Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Okay, Sunday I finished work on the 4th electronic edition of "Aries' Cage" and the 2nd electronic edition of "Music of the Metrognomes" both due out in February. I also added my late uncle Dick fagan to the list of other writers in my family on the FAQ page. Yet another songwriter. Monday, I wrote "Haiku #25" and relaunched the navigation bar at the top of the Web site, including the new Release Schedule page, which is where, when a project is completely finished, artwork and all, the publication date will be posted. So there are things that are coiming out between now and February that aren't on there yet, because they aren't completely ready as of yet. I also posted "Haiku #14." The haikus are gonna be weekly for a while. I finished the day working on The Chronicles of Nightfire, Texas #4. I wrote several scenes. Today, I doubt I'll do anything. I have my day job, then, if I survive, I'm going to an Erasure concert! Yahoo! I love Erasure. A lot!