Saturday, August 27, 2005

Haven't posted anything in a while. There's just been too much drama in my writing/publishing life. As a result, everything just keeps getting pushed back. Because of cover art issues, Metrognomes has probably been pushed back a couple of weeks. The Chronicles of Nightfire, Texas #6 Secrets of the Nephilim has been continually pushed back; however, Sean came by and did the cover on Thursday night; so look for the free e-book version to be posted on the site later in the day/evening on Monday the 29th. Whew! It's a great cover too. Haiku #26 was posted on the 22nd, proving that I haven't completely disappeared. Though I'd like to sometimes...just for a little while. Think I'll go to the beach next month for a day or two, if I can manage to juggle my schedule just right.