Sunday, July 31, 2005

We had our art meeting today...sort of. I was sick with some sort of unidentified...thingies. I'm pretty sure it's hives, but didn't want to risk giving anyone chickenpox. Jay dropped the key to the money box on my porch. I put the money on the porch. Molly put the illustrations on the porch. It was very strange, really. I couldn't stop laughing. The illustrations are fantastic. She turned in 31 newly finished drawings, making a total of fifty. Hopefully they will all make it to the finished book, but it all depends on how the publisher decides to lay it out. The Nightfire Database should be up and running soon and, yes, it will include extra information here and there not included in the story; especially names of characters who would otherwise be listed under "Amy's grandfather" and the like. That makes it fun for me and more useful. :) So there you go. I'm going to go now. Think I'll sit around and marvel at my hives.