Friday, December 07, 2007

Yesterday, a link was added to the Metrognomes page to order a copy of the ebook edition. The ebook normally goes for $6. Diesel Books is selling it for a few cents less. Take advantage! :)

Today, the print edition of The Chronicles of Nightfire, Texas #11 "Ray's Decision" went on sale exclusively from the web site. Also, lots of Metrognomes merchandise went on sale, including a mug, several T-shirts, and several posters. The "Hollow Jane" page was also updated. I reread the story just for fun. I hadn't read it in a while. I wrote it during such a painful time in my life. I was surprised, years later, to find I actually like the story! I found it entertaining. Those hard feelings aren't as close to me anymore, and I can take the story as a fantastical tale on its own, rather than a dark chapter from my own auto-biography-in-code. Looking at it through fresher eyes, I thought it was fun. I like the point that it makes. Give it a read if you passed it up before. It's a pretty short one. :)

I'm gonna go eat!