Friday, March 18, 2011

Here's what my schedule looks like for the rest of March.

1) Working on "packaging" for the definitive re-release of "The Rainbow-Colored Sheep"

2) Finishing up a few short stories that I've been working on, including "Night Light II" and "Scarecrow." I was planning on finishing up what I feel I need for my second short story collection, but at this point, I think I'll just keep the single short story engine going for a little while longer without the new book, so that I can focus on...

3) Outlining and doing research for Metrognomes, Book II: Aradia's Wand.

4) I'm also putting together my business plan for Clark Ink, LLC, getting everything where it needs to be to really make my publishing/writing career soar.

PS - Did I mention that I'm about to write Metrognomes II? :) My imagination is on overload. LOTS of fun! :D