Wednesday, December 01, 2010

"Metrognomes: Worse than a Gremlin" was published in its third edition in both eBook and paperback formats on November 26. We also added an extensive "Special Features" section with never before seen artwork, alternate cover designs, lots of behind the scenes info about how the story came together, etc.

I wrote a new short story the other night. I started writing it Saturday night and finished it just after midnight, November 28. It was called "The Christmas Spirit," and it may never see the light of day. I am presently unsatisfied with it, finding it much too dark and amoral. I may add a layer of redemption to the story, but at this point I'm not sure.

My current focus is the hardback release of Metrognomes: The Shaman's Apprentice, which I hope to have out this month. I've no idea how close to the mark I'll hit, however, so I will keep you posted as the project progressess.

I also recieved the newly marked The Chronicles of Nightfire, Texas #14 "Immortal Heart" from my editor Monday evening. There were only two pages marked throughout the entire manuscript. Very gratifying. :)

So, now I'm taking the plunge and starting the ride that will lead to my third book in hardback. It's going to be an intense process, but will ultimately open the doors for a number of things in the future, should I succeed. I'm really pushing the envelope with this one, as far as what I can do with small press. All prayers are welcome! :D