Monday, November 04, 2013

Complete Short Fiction Library Now on Kindle!

As of today, all of my short fiction will have at long last been converted into modern e-book formats with the Kindle releases of "Metrognomes: Worse than a Gremlin" and "The Escapist." Whew! That only took two-and-a-half years or so! lol Now all that remains are my two novels, which are stickier to convert, as they are with different publishers. Hopefully an announcement about Cry, Wolf will be coming soon, but Metrognomes: The Shaman's Apprentice is tied up at iUniverse until at least next summer, because of the movie pitch that is still under consideration. We may do a Kindle conversion through iUniverse, but it will take longer to work out than where we are right now with Cry, Wolf. Rest assured, both of my novels will be converted. It's just a matter of time and dotting "i"s and crossing "t"s. And, face it, probably crossing "eyes" as well. But it will happen. :)

Meanwhile, I am working on The Legends of Nod #2 "All for the Blood of Nightstorm." I met with an artist to do some concept work for me and basically laid out the full scope of the Nod series for him. It was fun. That was two weeks ago this coming Wednesday. I am still optimistic about getting the new episode out by the end of the year, so keep checking back at the GlennSladeClarkJr.com release schedule. We've already got a page up on the site for Nod #2, featuring the logo that can be accessed by clicking the recently added "Next Episode" button on the page for "The Dragons of Nod."

Nod #2 will be my only focus until it is finished, polished, and packaged at this point. I am determined to have it out by December, but there is much work still to be done in order to make that happen. Meanwhile, check out every bit of short fiction I've ever done on Kindle, if you haven't already! :D Most of them go for just 99 cents. :)

Peace!