Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I finished writing "Scarecrow" some time after midnight, technically Friday. I haven't written anything since, except for an extremely weird thing I wrote at camp for the youth over the weekend...but we won't talk about that right now. lol

I pulled out the outline for The Legends of Nod #2 and looked over it. I spent a day getting myself out of a horror-writing mindset and into a fantasy-writing mindset yesterday. Today was largely a church work day, so there wasn't really any time to write, except for right now, and it's nearly midnight! Tomorrow I hope to get back into Nod. The first episode of the series is continuing to perform verywell on the Kindle! I'm so thrilled by this development! :D

Meanwhile, I'm still reading Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II. I'm a little over half way through. I haven't given much time to reading lately, and I fully intend to remedy that.

As for "Scarecrow," I heard back from my editor Friday evening, and to my delight, she loved it! She definitely saw it as "Glenn Unchained." She said it reminded her of some of my early horror work, but a lot funnier. I'll keep you posted on when and how this new story will be making its way to the public as things develop! :D For now, I'm off to read.